Attica Winery, Temple of Artemis Brauron, Private Guided Tour and Lunch2019-03-22T07:57:00+02:00
- Visit a family-owned Winery which date back to the early 1900s
- Professional English speaking lisenced guide during the tour
- Temple Of Artemis
A magnificent tour to Attica Winery and the Temple of Artemis Brauron. Greece is famous for the marvelous ancient sights, the sea and the gastronomy! With this tour you combine everything. Enjoy the tour with our licensed tourist guide throughout the tour and not just a driver. .
The difference is enormous as you will find out yourself. He will inform you about 5000 old history of winemaking in Mesogeia area. See the famous worshiping Temple for Artemis, at Brauron. Iphigenia, Agamemnon’s daughter, established the Temple in honour of Artemis
Have a slow pace tour! Walk at the ruins of the Temple, visit the Museum and see all the artifacts that are included in one of the most interesting museums.
The most notable monuments of the site are:
• The big doric stoa. Built between 425 and 415 B.C., it framed the big closed interior courtyard which opened toward the temple of Aphrodite.
• The temple of Artemis. A Doric prostyle temple with a tripartite cella and deep adyton, built on the site of an earlier archaic temple.
• The temple or heroon of Iphigeneia. It was built at the site of the Sacred Cave which was connected with the tomb and the worship of Iphigeneia.
• The stone bridge over the river Erasinos.
Then go to the winery. and learn about the procedure of the winemaking process of the last 100 years. Have a wine tasting of several varieties with some snacks.
The Attica Winery and Temple of Artemis Brauron tour is close to the sea. Therefor, you are at the best place to have mezedes for lunch! We will visit a sea side tavern and enjoy Greek seafood specialties.
Cancellation at least 72 hours prior to scheduled Programme 100% refund.
Between 72 and 48 hours prior to booking date: 50% refund, except processing fees (paypal/credit card).
Cancellation 48 hours prior to booking/no show: No refund
|Departure||City Center Hotel|